Sales, projects, products, resources, costs, process tracking and so much more
No two businesses run the same way, but all businesses have sales, operations, deliverables and invoicing. PACManager has these features plus many more in the core to the point where we can quickly tailor it to fit the way you do business.
We can modify any of the modules below to fit your business
Take into account labor hours wasted by inefficiencies, onboarding costs and dealing with bad / missing data
PAC only makes sense if there is an ROI
Every business needs software to run effectively and efficiently. The ultimate question is what makes the most sense for your business?
Take into account your savings by minimizing software licenses, ongoing fees and training for all the different systems you are currently paying for
Why Spud Software
We become an extension of your team dedicated to your businesses success and the software to help you get there.
Our software has a single flat monthly fee. There is no reason you should be paying more per user. We want everyone using the system. The only way businesses succeed is if everyone is on board going toward the same goal and using the same software.
The entire Spud team is located in Grand Blanc, Michigan and would be more than happy to meet with you if you want to come by for a visit or whiteboarding session.
The 16 hours of support probably isn’t enough to get all your customization requests done without additional hours, but a few months down the road when you want a report, some additional training or want to discuss some additonal business needs you don’t have to worry about additional charges.
$2,900 PER MONTH
Flat monthly rate, unlimited users. We want you using the system, we want everyone using the system that was designed for your business. So much so, that we include 16 hours of support every month.
- Dedicated database and code set so customization is unlimited and other clients updates won’t affect your version of PAC.
- Up to 16 hours of support every month for consulting, reports, coding, data clean up, training and documentation.
- Monthly meeting with your leadership to review how PAC is being used, areas for improvement / updates, new modules being added to PAC and anything we need to take into account with up coming business needs
- Hosting the software with your dedicated URL, company.PACManager.com
- Discounted additional support at a rate of $150 / hour
- Dedicated point person at Spud with phone number and email ready to help
Why Use Process and Cost Management Software?
Great Software saves money, time, profits, headaches and turnover
Reduction vs. Improvement
- 14% Saw Reduction in Operational Costs
- 13% Saw Reduction in Administrative Costs vs. 17% More Internal Schedule Compliance
- 18% Faster Cycle Times – From Sale to Completion
- 33% Improvement in Inventory Returns
On Average Businesses That Use Workflow Process Software
- Reduce operation costs by 11%
- Standardize back-office processes by 77%
- Have a 48% increase in visible data
- When a person knows what they are expected to do and when it needs to be done, they are more likely to get it done and feel accomplished afterwards
- A great software will eliminate the stress that comes with the unknown.
- A great software workflow system contributes to a positive job experience.
- Imagine your team driving home after work knowing they accomplished what was expected of them so they can enjoy the rest of the day without worry.
- People that enjoy their job perform better, which in turn makes companies more successful.
Benefits of Workflow Process Software
- Security and regulatory compliance: keep data safe and regulated with built-in protections.
- Productivity: eliminate redundant processes and tasks through automation.
- Integrated Information: All customer and financial data, housed in one location.
- Total Visibility: ERP allows complete access to every critical process in your business.
- Improved Reporting and Planning: PAC gives you the ability to analyze and compare functions across departments, without the hassle of multiple spreadsheets, hand written notes and best guesses.
- Efficiency: Properly implemented ERP software can reduce the time and effort required by your workforce to carry out their daily activities.
“PACManager is the ultimate watchdog for your business.”
– Derek Sommer
Owner / CEO
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I be up and running?
Less than 30 days is the goal. The first 30 days are spent setting up the QA (testing) and Production hosting environments, cleansing and importing your data, and setting up users. Next we map out the release schedule based on the most important modules first creating a road map.
How is PACManager different from other subscription software or an out-of-the-box solution?
Every client has their own set of code and database. This allows for unrestricted customization and a quicker turn-around.
Our entire staff works in Grand Blanc, MI providing the best support possible.
We view ourselves as your partner not another number in the churn statistic.
We understand your business needs are unique and PACManager molds around your business instead of trying to fit your business around a software.
You pay a single flat monthly fee regardless of the number of users.
What kinds of companies does PAC make sense for?
Companies that are:
- using paper or Excel to track / report stuff
- using numerous software systems that don’t integrate
- wanting real time, accurate reporting
- wanting real support and more of a partner
- just want things handled by experts without requiring additional staff being hired to support it.
Is development or any level of support outsourced?
Absolutely not. All work including project management, development and ongoing support is done in our office in Grand Blanc, MI by Spud Software.
What kind of support can I expect?
We are committed to making sure all our clients are successful. You should expect and will receive awesome support. We are available via phone and email Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm EST to support you with your business and the PACManager software.