It is a long-established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.


Can an ERP be implemented in 20 weeks?

In short: YES, it can be done and done right! 

Spud has been customizing and implementing business management software for 24 years.  We know the questions to ask, we have a core code base setup to handle 80% of what every business needs and based on your specific needs and processes we customize the remaining 20% to fit your business.

If you are looking for a flexible software with a great support team (all located in Michigan) that focuses on your business and helping you optimize your processes and be as profitable as possible, please let me know.